Below is a brief outline of the Enrollment Process at Launch High School
- Click here to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI).
- To learn more about Launch attend an Information Meeting and tour the school (optional). Click [here] for dates and times.
- Shadow a Launch student for a day (optional). Call the front office (719-203-6128) to schedule a shadow day through March 22nd.
- Register for admission. Submit forms [here] and [here]. Call the front office (719-203-6128) if you have any questions.
- Receive a Letter of Acceptance reserving a seat for you. Full admission and enrollment is conditional upon a review of records.
- Receive Academic Advising from a Personal Learning Coach. Schedule your appointment [here] or call the main office (719-203-6128).
Launch High School welcomes all students and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status or eligibility for services for exceptional children. Our enrollment policies comply with all applicable state and federal laws and open enrollment requirements. Enrollment at Launch High School is open and tuition-free.